Provides an overview of industry best practice for qualification of technology and how to select and design appropriate testing regimes to demonstrate functionality, reliability and durability.
** Enabling the future of the industry through the energy transition and beyond **
This course is aimed at engineers, at any stage of their careers, who are involved in the development of new technology or who need to accommodate new or existing technology in new or more challenging applications. Examples will be drawn both from traditional subsea technologies and newer net-zero technology solutions.
A combination of live online presentations, discussions and group break-out sessions will be used and will cover:
- The Technology Qualification Process
- Defining Qualification Goals and Requirements
- Use of Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs)
- Types of testing and analysis to support qualification at each TRL
- Qualification of extended/modified technology
- Application of FMECA for technology qualification
- Techniques for demonstrating technology confidence and reliability
- Residual technical risk and uncertainty
- Qualification Assurance
Cost (excluding VAT where chargeable)
- SUT Member - £700
- Non-Member £800
Cancellations are subject to a 25% administration fee where the cancellation is made more than one calendar month before the date of the training course. No refund is payable for a cancellation made within the calendar month immediately prior to the training course - in this event the full sum shown on the invoice remains payable.
Delegates may wish to nominate a substitute in their place.
Online booking for this course is available here Click to register.
£800.00 + VAT per person